Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Unappreciated

Just feeling unappreciated these days. Nothing I do or say seems to make anyone satisfied. Why bother? Should I just continue on? Or shall I just pretend that nothing happened and try to move on with my life? Maybe Donna was right. When you need to move and make yourself happy again once more, you just have to make an abrupt turn, bite the bullet and never look back again. Kinda miss her advice (although my parents had to pay for it but it was worth it). I suppose it was easier to talk to people who are trained in these matters as they will never judge you, but rather see the whole situation in a trained manner. Maybe once I earned enough, I'll find one for myself over here although I need to scan through the Yellow Pages or ask from my friends in the medical field for help.

Issues may be big or small, but they can kill you if they are kept for a long time. I suppose I can't really deny it. I need help but I'm just too ashamed to admit it to people. Because it is not something you would like the whole world to know, and they will assume that you've really gone poco loco because you tell people you need help. Although incidences such as mine are on the rise, not many have gone to the lengths of actually analysing each thought, cause and effect, and reasoning behind these cases. I know somehow that I will need help someday. I just hope it will not be too late for me.

No comments: