Thursday, March 29, 2007

Reflections

1st quarter has come and go for 2007. Just finished all my assignments with just another presentation to go with. Thank God EOS is gone. Was pretty nerve-wreaking and it totally freaked me out with endless amounts of stress coupled with all the assignments thrown in. Urgh...wouldn't want to do that again if i could.



Been reading the newsies and Jeffooi's blog wherever and whenever i could. All i can deduce in layman's term is that M'sia is basically ruled by dogs and pigs which have no passion at all for what they do. Wait a minute!!!...It's a damm insult to the dogs and pigs here...At least they take pride on what they do unlike our politicians. BTW oxford publishers and other dictionary publishers should take note on the latest entry here. You might want to consider this entry in your respective dictionaries :



M·C·M· (Male Chauvinistic Machan)   

adjective

1. A Male who discriminates greatly against females iregardless of race and religion .

2. Emphasis on his own superiority without considering the consequences.

3. Tengku Adnan.






I suppose alot more could be worse these days. Gonna prepare for my exams here. *Sigh* Oh what the hell, let those damm politicians say what they want. Other than the fact that their grey-matter is all shoved up where-the-sun-doesn't-shine, they are merely a bunch of idiots who can't tell that having sex with their own kids and goats are wrong. Call me immature if you want, but this is the only way i can vent my frustration right now on those idiots without getting sued (hopefully). Name-calling is always been a part of my life as a quick, easy and dirty method of releasing whatever frustration I have without letting it eat into me. Adjectives like goat-fuckers, pedophiles, pig-eaters, NEP-fascists, NEP-beggars and many other more help me through my day as I see them asserting their superiority againts other races.



Don't anyone give me the holier-than-thou attitude because deep inside all of us, there is a little KKK and Nazi waiting to be expunged and released to the whole bloody world. The trick here is to let it out without affecting our judgment on other people as fellow human-beings. I do not let my personal-loathing and frustration affect my friendships with other people of other races. I come from a mix marriage and it is bloody funny at times when people start telling me stories about the Keling Kia or the CinaPek or the Machan at times when they think I am either one of their kind. I have many friends not only from Msia but from other countries as well and it is kinda of ironic that our politicians today do not have the same camaraderie as their fore-fathers who strive to built bridges across nations of different religion and cultures.



It is definitely ironic to see our former prime minister (Tun Razak if I'm not mistaken, I failed my local history btw) shaking hands with our ideological enemy, and yet we have our local politicians (especially Somebody's Son-In-Law) lambasting other nations in which we share similar if not identical ideals. Shame on us Malaysians for voting these idiots on to our benches and allowing them to lord over us. I may be simplifying things too much, but then again you have to ask yourselves whether have we been truthful in knowing what we want?





Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: